Skilled Visas

Skilled Independent Visas and Skilled Sponsored Visas are 2 of the most sought-after visas. Skilled Independent migrants have the least amount of restrictions placed on them and this is the preferred option.


Employer Sponsored Visas

The Employer Sponsorship visa route presents significant benefits for both the employer and employee which have paved the way for visa applications in this category to receive priority processing. 

More ...►

Business Visas

Business Visas require very special care and attention. They are one of the most difficult type of visas to get hold of and require an agent with a significant level of experience.

More ...►

Family Visas

Australian family visas are for those who wish to have their Spouse, Fiancé(é), Parent or Child join them in Australia. Or they wish to apply for one of the many other types of visas in this category. 

More ...►


SKILLS ASSESSMENTS: All ‘Skilled’ visa applicants must be skilled assessed to be eligible to migrate to Australia. Approved skills assessments will now last only 3 years.

Intending migrants with no formal qualifications can still be ‘skills assessed’ via a process known as ‘Recognised Prior Learning’. 

Some 457 visa applicants also need to be 'Skills Assessed'. Contact Us now for 'no obligation' FREE advice.          

Good news for those in the ‘Construction Industry’ as Bricklayers and Wall and Floor Tilers have been put on the new ‘Skilled Occupation List’

These occupations were removed from the list 2 years ago, however an acute shortage was quickly experienced due to the surge in new home starts and they were re-added. 

Click Here to see if your occupation in on the 'SOL' list or Click Here for the 'CSOL' list. If it is Contact Us for our Free no obligation opinion on the 'way forward' for you.

ALSO, if you are in the ‘Hospitality’ industry the good news is that ‘Chefs’ have also been added to the list. This is especially important if you are commercial cookery student already in Australia because residency options are now available.

PERMANENT RESIDENCY FOR 457 VISA HOLDERS: A common pathway to becoming a permanent resident is if you have worked for your employer for 2 of the last 3 years.

This can be done via the ‘Temporary Residence Transition Stream’. You may also be able to apply for an alternative permanent position (if your current temporary position is not available for permanency) as long as they are closely related.

You will also not need to be ‘skills assessed’ in this category so Contact Us now for our Free 'no obligation' assessment as the way forward in this category can be complicated.

STUDENTS - NEW ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEST: From November 2014 English language test scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language internet-based test (TOEFL & IBT) and the Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic) across the Temporary Graduate, Skilled, Former Resident and Work and Holiday visa programmes will be accepted.

REMEMBER Always use an Australian Registered Migration Agent. And note that their first 2 digits will denote the year they qualified.

Our head office is in Australia and regional offices are also located in the United Kingdom, Ireland and now India.

Our principal's MARN registration number is 0320925. ASC Migration has been providing professional immigration advice and services since 2003.  

Contact Us now for Free 'no obligation' advice.